Wednesday, October 12, 2011

27 and holding..

Happy Birthday, Ryan! 
 Ryan is the big 2-7 today. I love the 3 weeks out of the year where I can say, "My husband is 3 years older than I am."   
Ella Kate and I decided that there was no better gift for a man's 27th birthday than a Husqvarna leaf blower. Yes, that's right... a gas-powered, glorious leaf blower.  It was all EK's idea. She is the sweetest daughter EVER. He wouldn't disagree with me. 
Even better than his gift was the fact that he called for jury duty today. I would love to be a fly on the wall in jury selection when a State Trooper walks in as a juror candidate..
We love you, Daddy!



Be on the lookout for a Celebrating Home Fragrance Warmer giveaway that I will be sponsoring with Elizabeth over at Our Life

No comments:

Post a Comment