Thursday, February 9, 2012

Peach Salsa

One of my friends made this amazing peach salsa last summer for a meeting at work. I was hesitant at first to try it, but wow- it was nothing like what I envisioned. It was SO delicious, and she is a fantastic cook, so I thought she must have slaved over this stuff for hours on end.



Nope. It's easy. Here's the recipe:


  • 1 small can sliced peaches (drained)
  • 1 large can Rotel ( although I prefer Hatch brand... it's budget friendly)


Blend it in the blender to whatever consistency you like. Eat it with tortilla chips. I've started to add minced white onion, a little minced garlic, and occasionally cilantro if Ryan is around. I tend to add the peaches as I go, to avoid it being too sweet.

Hope you enjoy it! I've linked up with The How To Mommy for Tasty Thursday!





Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment