Saturday, February 25, 2012

Healing.

I'm about to post about my dogs again. It's been a while since I've brought them up. I still miss those two wonderful old souls every.single.day.  I continue to look for them, I haven't given up hope.

My heart has started to heal. Here's why-
Do you see it?  I do. 


I have a mini Hank on my hands. The way Jake lays beside me when I am sitting outside, the way he snuggles up to be as close as possible, those deep brown eyes, and smart but sensitive nature.... they are all Hank. Granted, Hank never tackled EK (he probably wanted to, just for fun), but they are so alike it is weird.

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Unknown


Photobucket


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment