Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Grana!

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday! I won't spill the beans as to how old she is, but "Grana" is such a blessing to us- she keeps EK three days a week while I work and spoils her absolutely rotten. She is such a sweet mother-in-law to me.  Happy Birthday, GRANA!







Isn't this the cutest card?! This picture is at least 2 years old, but I just love it and the colors were perfect!  I made it using Cardstore.com.  They have an entire section of their online store dedicated to photo greeting cards, invitations, and announcements. The store allows you to upload  right from Facebook or from your computer. There are tons of funny cards, as well as beautiful & sentimental ones. My favorite other than the one I made was a mullet with a face cutout for your picture. It will be great for Ryan's birthday! ;) As soon as you finish the design, your card is shipped to your address or it can go straight to the recipient. It's super fast and doesn't cost any more than a card at your local store, plus you get the personal touch of a photo and your own message.  I highly recommend Cardstore.com's service!

Photobucket

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Disclaimer: I was compensated in the form of a free card by Cardstore.com for this review. I truly love their products, however!

No comments:

Post a Comment