Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today was...

Today was one of those days. One of those days where I didn't want to wake up at 5am. One of those rare days where I needed to go to Target, but didn't necessarily want to. It was one of those days where I didn't feel like seeing a patient. It was just one of those days to get through, a day I usually take for granted.

Today, I was blessed to wake up with my baby girl at 5am. I was blessed to see her smile, waiting on me in the crib. I was blessed to play with her before I rushed to work, like every other morning. I happily shared my cereal with her this morning. I was able to carry her to the car, even though she wanted so desperately to be independent and crawl to it. I was lucky to get to go to Target with my precious grandmother, and to eat lunch with her and talk about things like best friends do.  I was fortunate to see a new patient, and hopefully help her out and bring a smile to her in her time of need.  We were graced with a torrential rain... we were in need.

Tomorrow, today will be my yesterday. And one of these days, it will be a day I wish I could relive. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Post :) Time is passing us by so quickly. It's good to be reminded to appreciate today!

    ReplyDelete