Sunday, August 25, 2013

EK's First Day of School and Multiple Pictures of Our Princess

We survived EK's first day of school. She's attending a 3 hour program at a local church and I'm pretty sure she's having a blast. She is so happy with her teacher, and talked about her nonstop last night!  Isn't she the cutest thing in her first day outfit?
  The second day, her teacher informed us that EK has "leadership qualities".  I'm pretty sure that is a nice way of saying that she is bossy. I can't disagree with her on that.

  It really has made my life so much easier in the mornings. Before school, I dropped her off at two different places on alternating days. One was more out of my way than another, so we had to leave home early one day and could slide out a little later on others. This way, we get up at the same time, and leave at the same time... and I was only late for work one time :)









Ryan and I got to go to see Aaron Watson at a little place in New Boston Thursday night. EK saw our photos and decided she wanted to wear a hat like his, so her daddy had to go hatless for a little while.



I have a new love in kids' clothing with Matilda Jane- this is our first dress that came in the mail Saturday!

I hope back-to-school is going well for everyone, I'm just personally ready for it to be over so I can shop Walmart and Target in peace again!  


Photobucket
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment