Saturday, March 23, 2013

March....?!

HOW is it almost April? HOW is Easter next weekend. Wasn't St. Patty's day like last weekend?

Oh, it was. Hhmpmh. Life is getting away from me.

We've had lots going on around the McCasland compound. Ryan has had to travel to Austin for 4 weeks already this year, leaving me and EK to fend for ourselves. I've started working at another home health that is FOUR miles away from our house. It's so nice to not have a huge commute every day, and I get to spend a lot more time with the girl.

We had a little family birthday party for our big two year old.  Fun stuff happened. Stuff like men watched football games and stuffed animals rode the slide.



We've planted 11 trees around our land already this spring, and have updated the porch with new potted plants, courtesy of my fantastic mother in law. Hopefully, by the time we are 80 we will have a well shaded lawn!

Finally, I'll just brag a little and say that I've lost 7 pounds since mid-February. I've been following this little program called Naturally Slim. It's the easiest thing I've ever done. I just eat, whatever I want, only when I'm truly hungry. Simple! Ryan and I also gave up Coke for Lent, and we definitely don't plan to go back to our old soda habits. I've learned in my program just how much sugar is packed into those things.. it's scary, and really no wonder that so many people have blood sugar issues. Between different eating habits and working out several times a week, I'm feeling like a new girl :)

EK is growing so fast. We have lots of dance parties, and she loves to sing with her daddy. We also recently discovered the playground at Chik-Fil-A, but knowing she is my child, there was a never doubt in my mind that she would like that ;)

February 2012
February 2013

Look how she is growing! What a difference a year makes!

Photobucket

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

  1. Kіm is passionate about being herself, anԁ finԁs equal ρlеasure in helρing other women do the same.
    Тhе possіbility of a ѕalе.

    It can also be dοne business for where you're at now and where you are. Either way, we'll be businesѕ glad to be affiliated
    with.

    my site - website marketing

    ReplyDelete