Sunday, September 8, 2013

It's Football Time

I'm pretty sure today is my husband's favorite day of the year. Sunday football is back, which means lots of recliner time, good lunches, and Fantasy Football. I think he is in like 3 leagues now, and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm forgetting one of them. So maybe he is in 4. I don't know.  I can barely keep up with one.

Every year, Ryan makes EK a team shirt to support his main team, The Mullets. I think it's so funny and cute!

EK in her first Mullets tee- 2011

Today in her 2013 tee :)

What is your favorite football tradition?

Photobucket

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    you may want to check out this page..they make one of a kind jewelry often using your babies and angel babies foot/hand print. They also just started an allergy/medical line just in time for the school to start , just one more way to make the school staff aware of your child’s allergy or medical issue. They make wonderful Paw prints from any pets you may have. Plus they do fundraising for schools. PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=131672397028998&set=a.119946711534900.1073741828.119287218267516&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete