Sunday, May 13, 2012

Why I Suck As a Blogger.

1.   I have a VERY full time job. More like 2. As in I wake up at 6 am, fix myself, fix the girl, drop her off for the day, go to work, rarely take lunch, pick up the girl, go home, feed the girl, put the girl to bed, wash myself, go to bed.
2. My mind is clogged with home healthisms and old people drama. ::me::"Oh, they could die any day now. They're 98 years old." :::enter someone who obsviously has never laid eyes on this patient's chart::::"Do they need physical therapy?"  FYI:  MEDICARE AND MEDICAID SUCK.  They do pay our mortgage however.
3. My kid is obsessed with my computer. Which means I can't blog around her. And I don't like to stay up late.
4. I got trapped reading the 50 Shades trilogy a week or so ago. What does BDSM stand for, anyway? Oh. My. I murmur.
5. EK now thinks it's awesome to stay up until midnight. Joy.
What do you do when you're in a  never ending funk?

Photobucket


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I feel like I'm in the same boat. Well minus the 2 jobs and old people. I love this picture and sometimes it's how I feel :)

    ReplyDelete